CoulterKnox Consulting provides research-based consulting to help clients address a broad range of marketing strategy and implementation challenges.
We practice behavioral economics - a blending of traditional economics and behavioral psychology that seeks to explain why customers don't always seem to make the choices they ought to make. Most Decision Makers do behave rationally, but it takes focused effort to understand and interpret their decision behavior and drivers - enabling more effective implementation and more realistic assessment of strategy.
Our homework gives clients visibility into their current or potential markets, and ensures analysis and recommendations based on real marketplace feedback.
How do we do this? By talking with the market, those living and breathing the market space - customers, channels, competitors - primary feedback is a cornerstone of any good analysis.
We apply this behavioral economics-based voice of the customer approach to a variety of "products and services" for our clients:
- Value Driven Segmentation
- Acquisition Due Diligence
- New Product Tests
- New Concept Tests
- Value Proposition / Brand Positioning
- Market Sizing / Opportunity Assessment
- Customer Satisfaction / Loyalty
- Sales Force Effectiveness
- Key Account Programs
- Win / Loss Assessment
- Pricing / Positioning / Promo
- Channel Strategy / Channel Design
- Market Landscape / Benchmarking
- Multi-Country Studies